|2 Tbsp.||Shiba’s Clarified Butter|
|½ tsp.||Shiba’s Popping Seeds|
|2 tsp.||Shiba’s Turmeric|
|2 med.||potatoes – cut into bite size pieces|
|1 tsp.||Shiba’s Curry Masala|
|¼ tsp.||Shiba’s Sweet Masala (Spice)|
|1½ tsp.||salt, or to taste|
|6||zucchini – halved length wise and cut into 1 inch pieces|
|1 tsp.||ginger – fine chopped|
- Heat ghee in a soup pot or large sauce pan.
- Brown the popping seeds.
- Stir in turmeric for a few seconds, then add potato and mix all together.
- Cook over high heat 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add curry powder, sweet spice, salt and zucchini.
- Cook over medium high heat until zucchini begins to soften, stirring occasionally.
- Cover and continue to cook over medium heat until vegetables are soft.
- Before serving, mix in ginger and put in an attractive serving bowl
* Option – A teaspoon of ghee can be melted over the hot dish just before being served.