Avocado & Kiwi Fruit Achar (Chutney)
||Avocado – peeled and chopped
||Kiwi fruit – peeled and chopped
||Lemon or lime – the juice (about 3 to 4 Tbsp.)
||Toasted ground sesame seeds
- Score avocado and place flesh in a medium bowl.
- Mash some of the avocado to give some creaminess to the dish.
- Add kiwi fruit, salt and juice. Mix well.
- Make Krishnanization.
- Pour immediately over avocado mixture and stir in.
- Mix ground sesame seeds in well.
- In a small frying pan, heat oil.
- Brown popping seeds and Szechwan pepper.
- Add chili pods, turmeric and crushed red pepper and cook while stirring for about 10 seconds.
Happy Curry Foods 2771 Commercial St NE, Salem, OR 97301
©2014 Happy Curry Foods